Muddy Monsters Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Phil Waldram from Muddy Monsters.
2. Family member of Phil Waldram or anyone else connected with the prize draw in any way or helping set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
4. Closing date for entry will be 10pm on 11th July 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catasprophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen by random by RandomOrg app from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
10. The winners will be notified via Email within 2 hours of the closing date. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will liase with the prize winner about which class (day and time) they would like to attend within the Summer Holidays.
12. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winners agree to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
16. The winner's names will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
Muddy Monsters Prize Draw
32 Glanville Close
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Muddy Monsters and not to any other party.